- We offer standard post delivery with An Post on all web orders to anywhere in the world. (other delivery options may be available and may incur an additional charge.)
- We also offer track and trace delivery with DPD.
- We will normally send your order to you in 7 working days. International orders are generally received in under 14 working days. (Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays in the Republic of Ireland are not considered working days.)
- Your invoice and order may be sent separately if the goods are to be delivered outside the Republic of Ireland.
- ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE CLEAN AND IN A CLEAR SEALED BAG OTHERWISE, WE CANNOT EXAMINE THEM WITHOUT POSSIBLE CONTAMINATION AND WILL THEREFORE NOT ACCEPT THEM.
- Due to the nature of the goods we supply we can not accept returns on body jewelry for health and safety reasons. So please be sure of the sizes before ordering.
- If on receipt of the goods you do not wish to keep them you must inform us within 8 working days and return the goods within 21 days at your own expense.
- You must also ensure that the goods are properly insured as you are responsible for them while in transit.
- On returning the goods you will be refunded the full amount of your order and if the goods are faulty we will be happy to refund the cost of returning them to us.
- If you decide you do not want the goods or they are not what you ordered, you must not use them and you must keep them in their original packaging until you return them.
- If the products don’t match what they ordered we need to be notified by call or email within 48 hours of delivery and we will then correct the mistake and refund any postage cost incurred by you returning the incorrect items.
- For full details of our obligations as a merchant in the Republic of Ireland consult The National Consumer Agency – their guide to distance selling can be found here.